Sales drive business, products drive sales and SEO drives product discovery.
It means that getting product pages ranking in SERPs is a surefire way to attract traffic which – as long as your conversion journey is sound – will lead to sales.
But how do you approach optimising your product pages, what are the common mistakes made by brands and where are the unknown opportunities?
Have a watch of the video below to find out:
- Why categorisation causes common problems for e-commerce sites and how to avoid showing the same product across two different URLs
- Why schema should be your secret sauce and how to get the most out of product and FAQ-specific schema
- Why deleting discontinued products might seem logical but is something you definitely should NOT do
- Why punchy product descriptions and short product pages fail to cut the SEO mustard
- The importance of product videos and what to do with them.
Want to get your product pages into the best shape possible for search? Then look no further – your search has ended.