Get your small business trading online in just eight weeks - with the E-Commerce Launchpad programme.
The E-Commerce Launchpad is the only programme for food & drink SMEs in the UK which delivers practical training culminating in a fully-operational e-commerce website.
The programme consists of eight sessions which arm businesses with the fundamentals of e-commerce while acting as a step-by-step Shopify website build.
At the end of the programme, each business will own a hosted e-commerce website and will have the knowledge to become an on online trading superstar.
The programme consists of:
- One-to-one sessions, which include a situation analysis audit to help us understand a business’ state of readiness for operating online
- Cohort sessions, which map out individual website requirements and promote peer-to-peer learning and support. This culminates in each business launching its own e-commerce website
- Group-wide training sessions, which introduce a range of digital marketing and logistics opportunities to generate sales. These include practical advice on branding, social media, photography and video, search marketing and fulfilment.
- End-of-project support sessions, which comprises one-to-one evaluations and cohort events, three months after website launches, to discuss and plan future business activity and next steps.
At the end of the programme, each participating business will:
- Have a fully-operational e-commerce website, built on the industry-leading Shopify platform
- Be provided with one year’s website hosting
- Have attended multiple practical workshops on attracting and retaining customers
- Have made valuable connections with peers at the same stage of their business journey.
About The Programme:
The E-Commerce Launchpad was launched with South Norfolk Council, with 25 small businesses benefiting from the programme.
Quickfire Digital has also supported Barnsley Council’s e-commerce programme of support for small retailers, and provides advisory support for Norfolk County Council’s Go Digital scheme.
We have also designed and developed a number of highly successful e-commerce websites on the Shopify platform.
We are keen advocates of the peer-to-peer, collaborative approach. This is particularly important for small businesses, who will develop valuable, lifelong support networks as a result.
At each step of the programme, businesses will be learning new skills and their involvement and decisions at each critical component of the website build process gives them a much stronger likelihood of ongoing success.
A place on the E-Commerce Launchpad programme costs £4,000, which includes training, a Shopify website and one year’s website hosting.